Proudly Sponsored By:
2016 Season: Important Dates
Registration Deadline: April 22nd, 2016
Season Runs: May 23 – July 15th, 2016.
Photo Dates: May 23, 24, 26, 31, and June 2
To learn good sportsmanship, and fundamentals of baseball through a fun and safe environment. Divisions are from pre-school through 6th grade.
Registration is officially open for the 2016 season! Visit www.bgclubspringfieldsports.org for more information and to register online.
Team registration will be $350.00 per team and/or $35.00/Individual for an 8 game schedule. A Post Season Tournament will follow the regular season.
Tournament fee will be separate ($75.00/3 game guarantee). A team is not considered registered until 12-15 players’ activity information sheets have been thoroughly completed, roster has been completed, and fees paid. All three are to be turned into the office at 1410 N. Fremont Ave. by April 22nd, 2016. Do not mail your registration. Please make checks payable to the Boys and Girls Clubs.
- All games will be played at the Musgrave Fields at 720 S. Park Ave.
- Games are weeknight evenings.
- Teams must have a minimum of 12 players and no more than 15 players.
- If a team is short players the coach may contact the Sports Director (Mike Ray, email@example.com) for a list of interested players.
- No Coolers, outside food or drink products are allowed inside the park.
- Water coolers can be brought in to the park only by the coach of the team.
- Water coolers can be provided at the concession stand upon request by the team coach.
- The grade of the players is determined by the current grade completed in the 2015-2016 school year.
- The Sports Director will place schedules on website for coaches. Any schedule requests need to be made by the registration deadline or the request will not be guaranteed.
- All leagues are developmental with no win/loss records kept.
- All teams are guaranteed 8 games.
- Coach pitch leagues will use a level 5 baseballs, while player pitch league will use a regular baseball.
- The Sports Director, Mike Ray, (firstname.lastname@example.org) will not contact each coach in the event of a rain out. The rain-out hotline number is (417) 875-5738. The administration will attempt to make a decision on rainouts by 4:00pm on the day of the games.