Steak & Steak Dinner
What: The 22nd Annual Steak & Steak Dinner and Charity Auction is the largest annual fundraising event for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield. Guests will enjoy dinner – sharing their table with friends and family.
The program will feature the recognition of our 2017 Youth of the Year and Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce.
When: Tuesday, April 10th, 2018
- Silent Auction begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Pre-Party from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Dinner/program begin at 7:00 p.m.
Where: University Plaza Convention Center
Speaker: Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs - Tight End
Who will be there: The A-list of businesses and community leaders of Springfield. Corporate supporters often use the event to entertain business associates or reward outstanding employees.
Goal: $250,000 net
Why it matters: The dinner will raise critical funding to support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield and more than 2,500 registered members served each year. Many of these young people come from disadvantaged circumstances and look to the Club as an important stabilizing force in their lives. The Steak & Steak Dinner helps bridge the gap between the $40 fee Club members pay each semester and the more than $1,000 it costs to provide programs to them.
Dinner History: The first Steak & Burger Dinner was held in 1997. Guest speakers from past years include: Alex Smith, Kurt Warner, Brett Favre, Rick Pitino, Nick Saban, Drew Brees, Roy Williams, Bob Gibson, Coach Bob Knight, Tony Gonzales, Dick Vitale, Bill Russell, Mike Ditka, Dick Vermeil, Johnny Bench, Archie and Peyton Manning and Jackie Joyner Kersee.
Contact Savannah Jackson at 417.862.9249 ext. 115 for more information regarding the Steak & Steak dinner.
- One seat for the Steak & Steak Dinner and Program.
- 10 dinner tickets to the program
- Listing in the event program
- 20 tickets to dinner and program at two premium tables
- 20 tickets to pre-event party
- Preferred logo on select printed material (program and print media advertisements)
- Included in media campaign (television and radio)
- One half-page advertisement in the event program, designed by donor
- Commemorative gift